AWARE specialises in competitive & marketing intelligence and has the experience and knowledge to answer most questions on the topic. Finding simple answers to questions on
- what is ethical,
- information sources,
- techniques and processes,
- case studies showing how CI works in practice
and similar topics is not easy.
Part of AWARE’s mission is to support marketing & competitive intelligence practitioners to discover the information they need for themselves. To enable this, we have made a number of resources available for both new and experienced practitioners. These include:
- a brief guide to competitive intelligence – an overview of the basic processes involved.
- case studies, outlining projects carried out for clients (anonymised and with an interpretation on how the information was used or lessons learned).
- white papers & published articles covering a range of topics including competitive intelligence for law professionals; a detailed review of the competitive intelligence process; searching globally for marketing & competitive intelligence; social networks as a source for competitive intelligence; M&A due diligence and CI; small business competitive intelligence; scenario planning; primary CI research; SWOT & PEST analysis; and several more. We also include links to typical presentations, webinars and videos featuring AWARE personnel.
- Recommended books covering competitive intelligence, strategy & analysis, marketing / market research and future planning.