Gathering intelligence on competitors and the business environment is an essential part of business planning. Marketing & competitive intelligence should feed into all business strategy.
Our services are aimed at supporting you in this process – helping you maximise your profits and make your business the best in your industry. We categorise them using the abbreviation STAR – Strategy, Training, Analysis, Research.
There’s an old saying: give a man a fish and he’ll eat for a day but teach him to fish and he’ll eat for a lifetime.
Part of our mission is to support companies of all sizes (from SME to multi-national) in their own efforts – by offering training workshops covering all aspects of competitive and marketing intelligence, so they know how to best gather and use the intelligence they need for strategic decision-making themselves.
Outsourcing business research is akin to giving a man a fish. Our training services aim to teach clients how to fish – for the intelligence they need to gain competitive advantage!
We offer a range of competitive and marketing intelligence strategy, research and analysis options including
- due diligence
- tradeshow assessments
- win-loss analysis – providing insights for customer acquisition / retention strategies
- adhoc studies answering specific competitive or marketing intelligence questions
- on-going monitoring, tracking and profiling of key competitors
- qualitative B2B marketing and competitive intelligence research
- war-game organisation and facilitation – supporting strategy assessment and evaluation
and more. Our aim is to work with you to gather the information you need for strategic decisions.